Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Mesa?
Your new nursery is close to being set for your precious little one. You spent hours putting together the cradle, decorating the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even hung a shelf with a row of cuddly toys as a final detail. But how will you monitor your baby? You can choose the customary method with a regular standalone device or take it to another level and employ the video cameras already accessible to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Although it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Mesa, it’s a great choice when you think about the benefits.
Smart home indoor cameras in Mesa are perfect baby monitors
First and foremost, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your fully integrated smart home and accessible through a user-friendly app. This provides you versatility and comfort as you can check in on your child from anywhere via your cell phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Real-time HD video footage: You’ll enjoy crystal clear, high-definition images of your baby. You can even view recorded clips directly from your phone.
- Bi-directional audio: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you have the chance to talk to your loved one right through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial feature to soothe a restless sleeper. Better yet, you can utilize the 2-way talk feature via your mobile device app, regardless of your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your video cameras will have a wider viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-detection with updates: If your baby decides nap time is finished and wishes to get out of the bed, you are able to get motion-activated alerts sent straight to your smartphone.
- One-tap call-outs: Even though this benefit is really for older children, it’s worth mentioning. With a single touch of a button, your youngster can reach out to you by means of the app on your smartphone.
Having your comprehensive smart home accessible in a smartphone app is a tremendous benefit. If you see that your little one is having an issue trying to sleep and think it might be a bit warm in the nursery, you are able to adjust the settings on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can activate the nursery’s smart lights to inform them you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You can use another indoor camera and get access to both of them with one home security app.
Customize Your Mesa smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Mesa smart home and get the assurance and security Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can provide. Contact (480) 568-6350 today and see how we can make your residence a safer, more adaptable place for all family members.