After much consideration, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s defense. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Mesa home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having someone there to back you up during emergencies, 24-7 home monitoring is a great option for you. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are too intrusive. You won’t see them surveilling your property or checking your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then sends the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the situation and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will proceed to contact emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the emergency and will act as the chief touch point for local responders in the event you are away.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring agents are tied to your property through your security components. This provides more than just a sense of peace as you have actual, live specialists to help you during your time of need.