How does home monitoring work in Mesa?
After much consideration, you’ve made up your mind that a home security system is the top way to boost your property’s defense. You even enjoy the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Let’s take a moment to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is indispensable to your security.
See how Mesa home monitoring works
If you like the thought of always having someone there to back you up during emergencies, 24-7 home monitoring is a great option for you. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are too intrusive. You won’t see them surveilling your property or checking your camera footage. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a door sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then sends the notification automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring specialist will then contact you to confirm the situation and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring specialist is not able to reach you, they will proceed to contact emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to support you through the emergency and will act as the chief touch point for local responders in the event you are away.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring agents are tied to your property through your security components. This provides more than just a sense of peace as you have actual, live specialists to help you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your property, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support at the ready to help with an emergency is great when you’re at the house as you’ll be occupied making sure family members are safe. It’s even more essential when something takes place when you’re at work or traveling. Imagine your flood alarm beeping or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on holiday. What will occur when nobody is there to heed the sound of the loud siren? By incorporating round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always defended, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Mesa home monitoring
You can visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All signals and communications go through this important, networked hub. Along with being your direct link to monitoring professionals, the smart hub delivers these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to reach your Vivint home monitoring specialists
- Two-way audio functionality allowing you to talk straight to your monitoring staff
- You are able to request assistance with any kind of concern, including medical problems
If you’re not able to locate your cell phone when a crisis occurs, you can still speak with your support team straight through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your advanced Mesa security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and request a fully integrated Mesa smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you should have. We are well aware of the importance of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our popular packages. If you want to boost your home’s protection, place a call to (480) 568-6350 or fill out the following form to begin.