What you should look for in a home security camera in Mesa
Getting snagged on video is the last thing a prowler would like to happen This is a principal reason why security cameras are some of the most effective components to consider as you figure out your smart home’s security. Despite the fact that free-standing cameras will be effective when configured properly, they’re even more powerful when incorporated into your home’s comprehensive system.
Have you often wondered what to look for in a home security camera in Mesa? You’ll be pleased to know these important devices have more conveniences than previous iterations. You may see real-time feeds from indoor cameras or surprise intruders with integrated deterrents from outside cameras. You’ll even get easy access to your cameras through a centralized in-home touchscreen or cell phone app.
Powerful features bolster home security cameras in Mesa
Versatile and easy-to-manage security cameras will elevate your residence’s protection to a whole new level. These essential aspects of your home security system can be found with a diverse range of features including 2-way audio, motion detection, and convenient cell phone access. Review all of the possibilities below.
- Built-in deterrents: Install a security camera that will react instantly. If unusual behavior is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear circle of red light will form next to the lens and a loud alert will sound.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision capability offers clear-cut views of your environs any time of day. Your cameras will also keep their clarity as you zoom in on particular areas.
- Cloud storage: Check for surveillance with video storage capabilities and the capacity to review video right from your smartphone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s surveillance systems in Mesa are typically connected to a helpful app on your smartphone. You have the opportunity to watch live feeds or pre-recorded video and even arm or disarm your security. The Vivint App will post an alert to your cell phone when a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detection: Incorporated motion sensors means your cameras will activate if odd movement occurs. You’ll also receive a notification on your phone.
- Talk to visitors or members of your family: Would you like to touch base with your kids when they return from school? Is there a visitor at your doorstep? Today’s home security cameras, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, provide convenient two-way talk so you are able to speak to anyone detected by your equipment.
- Greater viewing angles: Generally speaking, your outside video cameras should provide at least 120° of viewing perspective. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you 140° views.
- Custom zone coverage: This convenience provides the opportunity to set the specific space you wish your camera to cover. This can be beneficial to better define the movement you record as you aren’t going to want alerts each time a vehicle travels by on the road.
Configure your own smart home
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Mesa. All that remains is to put everything together in a robust Vivint smart home. Dial (480) 568-6350 to get started or complete the simple form on this page to contact our security professionals.